The group plays a key role in providing presales solution design and standard price quotes of Optus Business (OB) products and services across Telco and ICT network for both new and existing customer. Some of the group’s main contribution is in :
· Providing advice to Sales on OB’s standard/modular products and services to guide a solution to fit customer requirements.
· Providing a complete solution design with the required details and quotes for proposal and ordering.
The role objective is:
· Support the OB Sales teams in qualifying, proposing, closing and proceed to order stages of the sales cycle.
· Be the expert consultant on products, services and pre-sales processes for standard OB products across Telco and ICT network. This includes:
I) Telecommunications service provider products and solutions
II) Data, Voice, Wireless and other Enterprise network equipment at customer premises
III) Modular project work to effect updates and changes to Optus managed services
· Use product knowledge and design skills to add technical detail into the solutions, proposals and quotes for standard OB products.
The group’s success comes from :
· Effective interaction with many internal groups (and some vendors) to supply solution design details and costs.
· Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge on OB products and services to offer advice to internal peers around a solution including possible alternative solutions
· Consult and qualify opportunities to supply Telco network services & ICT network services
· Provide high level design, Bill of Materials (BoM) and quotes for Telco network services and ICT network services
· Finalise internal documentation for Telco network services ordering project change: evaluation, documentation and quote
Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements:
· Diploma or Degree in IT, Engineering (Telecommunication) or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years working experience in ICT or telecommunications industry
· Good understanding of corporate enterprise network architecture
· Fluent English communication skills: as the role requires effective communication to stakeholders at many levels in the organization or customer’s organization
· Collaboration skills: as the role works across many teams to develop effective solutions
· Minimum intermediate skill level in office productivity tools for documentation, presentation and manipulating large datasets
· Certification in ITIL is a plus
· Certification in any one of the following area of expertise : Cisco, Avaya, Riverbed, UCCE, UCCX and etc.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave