We are looking for Site Engineer which is a team player, optimistic, calm and perspective problem-solver. Ideal candidates will have exceptional analytical and time management skills, ability to identify and utilise different skills and talent of workers.
- Monitor site progress work.
- Ability to read drawings and plan, perform and manage the works accordingly.
- Adhering to both budgetary and time constraints.
- Good written and verbal communications skills (Good negotiation skills).
- Reporting on progress and challenges.
- Ability to read and reply emails.
- Ability to solve problems and liaise with different parties on site at fast-paced environment.
- Quick witted on site matters and able to prepare a clear and concise paper works.
- At lease 3-5 years of relevant experience in construction site required.
- Basic understanding of project management software.
- Good working knowledge of the construction industry and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance