Roles and Responsibilities :-
1. Overseeing the quality assurance & quality control of the products.
2. Ensuring that the process and quality control system is developing with cost effective.
3. Making sure that the products are controlled in good quality and conformed to the product standard of national and international.
4. To perform the processes and products work study & establish a checking criteria as well as continuous improvement.
5. Propose and upgrade the relevant inspection and testing equipment..
6. Supervising and motivating a team of departmental's staff.
7. Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
8. Take initiative to improve the product and process quality for better customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
9. Identify subordinate training needs.
10. To enhance the implementation of ISO 9001 quality management system and other management systems in companywide.
11. To enhance the achievement of departmental key performance indicator.
12. Any other task assigned by the superior.
- Degree or diploma in quality management or engineering and technical or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in production manufacturing.
- Independent, resourceful and able to communicate at all levels of business.
- Able to work under pressure , highly result oriented , confident & independent with good production management.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities