About This Role:
As a Human Resources Executive, you will be the front head when it comes to any Human Resources functions and matters. You will help to recruit, educate, train, supervise and conduct the employee performance programs as well as ensuring the Accounting Superhero’s HR policy is followed by all employees, managers, and executives.
You may also work alongside the management to tactically plan valuable HR changes and work on implementing them. As a direct connection to the employees, you must be actively aware of employee relations and ensure they are healthy throughout working with Accounting Superhero. Ultimately, you will help in making prudent decisions for Accounting Superhero so that we hire, develop and recruit qualified employees.
You will be great at this role if you are:
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role.
- Honest, ethical and reliable.
- Positive and a go-getter.
- An attentive listener, understanding, empathetic and appealing.
- Having exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An expert in stress management and able to make important decisions under pressure.
- A leader with solid interpersonal skills, eager to motivate, educate and link to department managers and employees regarding HR matters.
- Preparing of monthly and annual payroll and statutory submissions for Company staff and clients
- Preparing and updating KPIs for each department and designation
- Monitoring, updating and being in-charge of ACCA Approved Employer Programme for the company
- Being in-charge of all recruitment, interview and selection of staff for the company and staff orientation
- Organising and being in-charge of all Appraisal and Evaluation exercises
- Preparing and updating traning plans for each department and designation
- Being in-charge of staff events and welfare matters
- Keeping abreast of all matters, rules and laws concerning labour, manpower and employee matters in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Being in-charge of all HR administrative matters
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance or other related fields.
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Apps (especially Excel) and other various HR softwares.
- Proven working experience as an HR Executive or other similar roles.
- Experienced full-cycle recruiting.
- Knowledge of labor legislations (such as employment contracts, employee leaves etc).
- Strong communication skills.
** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Perks & Benefits
- Personal medical and annual leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Unlimited access to online training libraries with over 16,000 world class courses
- Private medical reimbursement (subject to annual cap).