- Age must below 35 years old
- Possess a Degree in mechanical / production technology / moulding / tools & die / Plastic
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in plastic / moulding / quality fileds
- Have knowledge of mould and injection machine or quality is an advantage
- Able to perform process analysis study
- Able to be a presenter for project work
- Able to read Mechanical drawing
- Knowledge of use tools example: venire caliper etc.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1) Responsible for the initial start-up and processing of all injection moulding machines, robots and auxiliary equipment.
2) Participate in the set-up and sampling of new, transferred, and modified mould.
3) Able to perform respective corrective action on moulds and process as necessary when issue arise and liaise with mould maker.
4) Perform all related maintenance job as per SOP requirement and maintain all required paperwork.
5) Follow all safety rules and regulations, perform any job or duty as and when require by the superior.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Fitness membership