- Handle the processing of various administrative services such as quotation, sales order, delivery invoice data updating with accuracy and timeliness.
- Attending to phone call, email and walk-in customers.
- Follow up and monitoring on all sales & marketing activities.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information across.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested. Communicating internally important feedback from customer.
- Inform client of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Perform any other related duties as management may require from time to time.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English (Mandarin is required as this role candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.)
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, SQL, Strong Communication Skills.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Posses own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture