- Opportunities to be creative and apply your skills
- A growing company that enhances proactivity and independence
- Self-learning and personal development friendly environment
- To work in a team to develop and improve the company’s web application.
- To create and implement web application and effects that improves user experience and satisfaction.
- To improve any and all aspects of user experience such as developing features and/or systems, optimizing flow, minimizing load time, etc.
- To perform maintenance on the web application to detect issues, room for improvement, cybersecurity concerns, etc.
- To develop or assist in data storing and security
- To fix web application or server issues/breaches as required
- Preferably with at least 2 years of coding and/or programming experience
- Proficient and/or comfortable with PHP, HTML, CSS, and JS
- Proficiency in additional coding languages would be an advantage
- Knowledge in app, data engineering and/or data science is much welcomed
- Good command of English will be a plus
- knowledge in PHP framework Codeigniter, Laravel or Yii2 will be a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities