- Data entry with accuracy.
- Manage documents, records and maintain good and organized filling for data retrieving.
- Coordinate with related department for daily warehouse operations.
- Undertake assignments, ad-hoc tasks and related duties as and when required.
- Computer literate, good in typing.
- Able to work independently, minimum supervision, and good analytical skills.
- Self-discipline with good learning attitude and positive mindset.
- Have good communication and teamwork spirit, and able to work under pressure
Perks & Benefits
- EPF, SOCSO and EIS
- Personal development opportunities
- Yearly increment and bonus based on your KPI performance.