-Friendly Working Environment
1. Able to coordinate resources accordingly to handle customer tickets and ensure fulfilling customer SLA.
2. Able to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve server hardware problems, whereas onsite or remote support engineers.
3. Organize technical document and operation flow internally for the daily related task, including study and analyze customer technical document.
4. Able to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities as needed and when requested.
5. Standby on-call by 24*7 basis and provide first-level contact and incident resolution for customers and escalates major incidents as appropriate
6. Responsible for the installation and configuration of new end user software and hardware on operation and maintenance matters
7. Preparing SOP (standard operating procedure) of onsite support case and seeking for internal approval
8. Responsible for the installation and configuration of new end user software and hardware on operation and maintenance matters
1. Diploma/Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Security or equivalent;
2. Proficient in Mandarin and English (speaking and writing);
3. 1-5 years of IP or IT project delivery experience;
4. Basic network knowledge, such as TCP/IP protocol stacks, basic routing and switching knowledge; PMP or ITIL certification is preferred;Intermediate server knowledge and familiarity with Linux CLI;
5. Able to communicate efficiently whereas internally or externally with other parties.
6. Experience in leading a team and managing resources efficiently;
8. Able to travel domestic and overseas;
9. Work effectively under pressure and work overtime may be required
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Company trips
- Medical insurance