- Responsible in resolving customer’s dispute, handling Financial Mediation Bureau cases due to appeal by customers, calling and replacing compromised cards, and transactions monitoring (post verification).
- Ensure proper documentations are in order to support the disputed transactions.
- Perform retrieval request of the CCTV (if any) & conversation for investigations.
- Timely retrieval of key information for desk investigation.
- Timely reporting of the fraudulent transactions to MasterCard SAFE, Visa Fraud Reporting (FRS), and Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) E-FIDS.
- Preparation of documents for Financial Mediation Bureau (FMB) cases.
- To maximize recoveries for all disputed cases via chargeback, compliance and customer challenge process.
- To prepare all the reported fraud cases for write-off.
- To resolve disputes and customer’s complaint within the stipulated TAT.
- To verify transactions with cardholder for post-verification on uncountable cases.
To contact cardholder and initiate card blocking and replacement for Card Compromised Accounts (CAN).
- To conduct periodic review on process flow and update the operation manual (where necessary).
- Process reengineering/automation to reduce redundancy whilst improving productivity and efficiency.
- To maintain proper records and audit trails for all work related matters, sources documents, manuals and intellectual assets of the Company, in not to place the Company in any compromising situation.
- To ensure operational processes are in compliant with the card brands & regulatory guidelines.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned and directed by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in issuing fraud and dispute management.
Handle appeal cases with Financial Mediation Bureau.
- Proactive, willing to work long hours, motivated and energetic.
Excellent team player, results-oriented and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- High integrity and promote mutual self-respect.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance