- Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording accounts payable data.
- Prepare monthly creditor reconciliations
- Assist to issue and distribute invoices.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy.
- Keep track of accounts receivable and transactions.
- Assist on preparation of customer account reconciliations.
- Monitor and maintain Accounts Receivables (not more than 30 days).
- Maintain master fixed asset listing with strong internal controls and adherence to company policies
- Assist in preparation of monthly bank reconciliation, monthly Creditor /Debtor reconciliation, budgetary control, cash flow forecast, procurement process, ad-hoc forecasting reports, quotations and invoices for customers.
- Prepare and post Journal Vouchers and management accounts. Assist in Variance analysis on monthly Management accounts.
- Support monthly and quarterly audits and clean ups.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices and standards
- Meet financial accounting objectives, policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Work closely with external auditors and tax agent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to handle full set of accounts, proficient in MS Office and SAP Accounting System
- Preferable with SAP expereince.
- Familiarity in MS Excel.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Able to work independently
- Team work, under pressure,
- Fast paced environment and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia both written and oral.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to accurately process numerical data.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Fixed Allowance
- Completion Bonus