At Konica Minolta, our Mission is to be the ideal business partner of choice in Office Business and IT Services solutions. Through collaboration between our colleagues, partners and customers, we strive to enrich the society through constant innovation and development of solution driven tools.
In This Role, Your Key Accountabilities Include:
- Formulate integration across HR functions to deliver value-added solutions that are aligned with the organization’s business objectives.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc. Conducting interviews and filtering candidates.
- Partner with responsible departments in understanding and supporting their strategic and operational requirements.
- Update and maintain employees' records correctly in the database and filing system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in any filed
- Minimum one (1) years of relevant HR working experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical and inquisitive mind.
- Competency in using Microsoft Office suite such as MS Word, Powerpoint & Excel
- Able to work with minimal supervision and multi-tasking.
If this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, don't hesitate to apply and let us discuss further!
[NOTE] We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be reached out. If you were not shortlisted, we encourage you to have a look at other vacancies in Konica Minolta!