PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Personal Assistant (PA) to provide high quality, efficient and proactive PA support to the Executive Chairman (EC).
As a PA you shall have the ability to be both proactive and responsive as your role is to work closely with the EC, Senior Management Team and people both internally and externally.
The role will involve extensive inbox and diary management, daily proactive and efficient secretarial and administrative support, coordinating meetings and appointments.
- To organise and manage EC’s diary and appointments. Arrange and coordinate internal and external business meetings, making appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- To liaise professionally and with all levels of management, department, business associates, and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising travel arrangements, accommodation and visa application for EC and other Senior Management Team in line with Company policy.
- To work closely with other team members to assure the EC’s preparation for meetings, presentations, or other engagements.
- To remember deadlines and prompt where necessary.
- To provide administrative services such as issuing memos, reports and following up on EC request.
- Organise events including meetings, lunches, and dinners, as directed.
- The flexibility to work additional/out of office hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs.
- Diploma or Degree in Secretarial and Office Management / Business or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of related working experience as PA or Secretary to senior level management position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel) and numeric skills.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and manage multiple concurrent deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills to deliver effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Able to work with sensitive information and handle with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality, detail-oriented, highly organised.
- Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to [email protected]
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities