1. Responsible for product costing, review costing on any changes in material pricing and to maintain and update in the system.
2. Monitor the cash flow collection and payments.
3. Analyses actual manufacturing cost and prepare periodic reports comparing standard to actual production costs
4. Involved in overseeing cycle count process throughout the year
5. Monitor and participate in the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, assets and operating expenses, and insurance records.
Qualification & Experience
1. Degree in Accounting and Finance or Professional Certificate in CCA/CIMA/ICAEW/CPA
2. At least 2-3 years hands on experience in costing
3. Preferred from manufacturing background
4. Proficient in Excel and SAP is a must
5. Fresh Graduate in accounting/Finance are encourage to apply and it will be under Management Trainee programme.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities