- Review, draft and prepare all documentation such as terms and conditions contracts, term sheets and agreements as and when deem necessary
- Ensure all the contracts and agreements are in compliance with local legislation and regulatory requirement in order to protect the company’s best interests
- Managing and advising on the legal risk of the business actions within the Company
- To provide legal advice, including service regulations, service licensing, assist to manage litigation matters and online directory relation matters
- Liaise with external lawyers or law firms and governmental authorities on all legal matters
- Assist in dealing with sudden critical incidents (social media cases)
- Provide training and coaching to team members when necessary
- Any ad-hoc task which is required by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience preferably in a legal department or reputable law firm.
- Preferred venture capital or start-up scene experience
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of Malaysian laws and regulations - International Trade in Goods & Services, contract law and regulations governing technology, e-commerce, payments, data privacy and cybersecurity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate in writing and verbally in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work with minimum supervision, multi-tasking and meet deadlines
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport