- Provide technical and warranty support for local and international clients.
- Provide on-site and online technical training, installation guidance and trouble-shooting.
- Ability to conduct product or technical presentation via webinars will be an advantage.
- Interested and participate in product development.
- Responsible to draft technical manuals for products.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Electronics or equivalent field.
- Proven 1 year work experience as field service engineer preferred, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge on equipment quality control and troubleshooting skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Customer oriented and effective communication skills.
- Processed valid car driving license and willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Annual leave
- Oversea travel opportunities