- Handling inquiries including but not limited to user and merchant accounts, payments, refunds and vouchers
- Provide high-quality service to users and merchants by helping to resolve their queries promptly and professionally achieving first contact resolution.
- To work on various communication channels which includes calls, emails and chats.
- Listen and understand their needs, and offer relevant products, services, and solutions
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements based on the active collection of feedbacks from users and merchants.
- Take on ad-hoc tasks/assignments.
- Diploma holder with at least 1 year of relevant customer service experiences
- Having excellent writing and spoken skills in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Experience in the Zendesk system would be an added advantage
Amanda Loo (Ms)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture