Over 30 years in the industry and one of the market leader of precast concrete manufacturer
Open for discussion
Project Management AND Operational Management
- Lead the Factory Management in the allocation of resources and planning of operations for secured projects.
- Lead and manage all project managers / site coordinators for ongoing projects.
- Lead and manage logistical activities of the Company.
- Controlling of production and site costs and report on operating costs.
- Track performance against budget and KPIs.
- Assist in costing with Marketing Dept and drive cost control.
- Lead the continuous development of tools and systems enhancement to provide critical operational information to the management.
- Prepare presentation for Management and Board.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Project Management of large projects.
- Experience in Construction using Precast Concrete and/or Prefabrication is essential
- Preferably with experience on projects in Singapore or overseas.
- Passionate about keeping to project schedules and budgets.
- Possesses positive attitude, Safety consciousness, energy and highly driven.
- Willing to travel.
- Strong in Project and Resource Planning tools.
- Good EQ, strong interpersonal and people management skills.
If you have what it takes and ready to lead a large group of people, click the APPLY button now and we will get back to you ASAP! Stay safe and take care!
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities