- To sell Hap Seng properties in Tawau and others district.
- To achieve individual sales targets.
- Attend and follow up diligently to sales enquiries which include show prospects the site and show unit, walk in customers, telephone enquiries and general office duties.
- Liaise with purchasers and solicitors for signing of Sales and Purchase Agreement within 14 days from the date of bookings in order to expediate the sales conversion.
- Assist purchasers to obtain loan and liaise with bank and legal firms in order to expedite the loan process and constant supervision.
- Assist in road shows, sales & marketing events, show unit duties, etc.
- Prepare any update daily sales tracking report, weekly sales prospect report and weekly SPA & Loan Status report and submit timely for compilation.
- Maintain and develop good rapport and relationship with customers.
- Undertake duties and assignments at the request of the Senior Manager – Sales.
- Assist in performing special tasks as required by the management from time to time.
- Must have Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Business Admin or related field.
- Possess 1-2 years of working experience in sales.
- Pleasant personality, possess good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- 2 full-time position is available at Tawau, Sabah.
Interested candidates may apply online or email latest resume to [email protected] and please be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance