- To oversee and safeguard company’s assets and land in Keningau.
- To monitor all movements in and out of the premise.
- To carry out day & night patrols.
- To prevent illegal entry and inspect the property for any suspicious activities.
- To check and ensure all the company’s properties are not damaged / vandalized.
- To report on damages and fire hazards (if any).
- To ensure that the compound is well kept and to clear all the rubbish at all times.
- To ensure the grass is cut.
- To carry out all duties assigned by superior and strictly abide to instructions.
- Candidates must have minimum SPM.
- Possess 1-2 years of relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- Hardworking and committed.
- 1 full-time position is available at Keningau, Sabah.
Interested candidates may apply online or email latest resume to [email protected] and please be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance