Public Listed Property Developer
Senior Legal Executive/AM
- Basic Salary Up to RM7,500
- EPF, Socso, EIS
- Insurance coverage
- Medical Claim
- Other fringe benefits
- Provide legal advice in respect of regulatory guidelines applicable to products and business conduct of the Group.
- To manage litigation matters, reviewing court documents and liaising with external solicitors in respect of litigation matters involving the Group.
- To draft, prepare, review and advise on agreements, contracts and other documents.
- To handle all enquiries/matters in relation to legal matters, provide legal opinions and proposals for resolution of legal issues.
- Provide legal support to the Group in all legal, operational and contractual matters
- To conduct legal research and keep abreast with development or updates in the relevant laws and regulations applicable to business;
- Reviews contracts and actively supports contract negotiations with the objective to minimize company’s risk exposure, in line with company’s policies as well as risk and contract review procedures
- To represent the company in all tribunal and/or legal related matters.
- To carry out any other duties as and when directed by HOD.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Law.
- At least 5 years related working experience
- Experience in Corporate Conveyancing and Litigation is essential!
- Able to work independently
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities