- Touch point for internal departments
- To perform research and data mining for a case
- To review the documents at the first pass and perform summaries and labels
- To asssist with drafting & negotiating general commercial contracts
- Assists in implementing changes to contracts in order to comply with legislation and regulations
- To provide support to superior and assist with documentation works as and when is required
- To respond to information request from management, superior and stakeholders
- To liase with fellow professionals on behalf of superior
- Prioritizing email and gathering documents to prepare for meeting
- To assist superior in respect of transactions / legal advice and to deliver key areas of responsibility
- To research and provide latest development on Legal/Banking/Finance matters. Any other duties and assignments as assigned by the superior
- To provide a high level of professional assistance and confidential support to ensure efficient operations by providing well-coordinated and comprehensive secretarial support
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, employees and clients
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Law
- Candidate must have at least 1 to 3 year(s) of working experience.
- Computer literate, good command of English,Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin in both oral & written.
- Team player with pleasant personality and good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Possess intergrity, self-motivation, self-initiative and self-discipline with the ability to work under minimum supervision and meet tight schedules & datelines.
- Able to work in a challenging and fast paced office environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance