- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment & selection, manpower planning, performance management, compensation & benefits, industrial relations and training & development.
- Maintaining employee records and update the personal details from time to time.
- Check and verify the employees’ attendance monthly for payroll preparation.
- Responsible for accurate and timely payroll (SAP system) administration function including record keeping, payroll processing, OT calculation, computation of EPF, SOCSO, staff loan deduction, HRDF, PCB, Income Tax EA form and Form E.
- Ensure all statutory deductions are in accordance with the statutory orders and paid within the deadline.
- Record and maintain employee leave application and ensure it is well maintained.
- Assist in organizing and hosting for any staff activities and events.
- Administers medical claim, insurance and training programs.
- Maintain human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations or retire.
- Assist the Management on disciplinary issues, staff counselling, grievance handling and other employee relations matters in compliance with Malaysian Labor Law.
- To undertake any other task assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource or related
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Have a knowledge in using SAP system (payroll) will be advantages.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency, able to prioritize and meet deadlines, and willing to be “hands-on” when required.
- Team player and constant update team members on work related matter.
- Good communication skills, positive & pro-active attitude towards work.
- Willing to work at Pandamaran, Port Klang
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities