- A firm that offers rewards, benefits & perks that personal value.
- A workplace where they can build relationships.
- A clear career path & opportunities to learn and develop.
- Good career and promotion prospects
- Structured and strong training program
- IPO opportunities
Successful candidates will work under the close supervision of experienced managers and partners and will have ample of learning opportunities in the field of Assurance and Advisory.
Ideal work place for candidates with intention to pursue accounting professional examination as there are study leave given. In additions, it is also an ideal place for local university graduates to earn practical experiences for Malaysia Institute of Accountant ("MIA") membership.
- Carry out audit & assurance engagement in an independent, efficient and professional manner.
- Assist in the planning, execution and finalization of all area of the audit assignment for manager or partner's review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- To plan, delegate and lead a team of auditors in carrying out duties.
- To provide coaching for juniors staff members.
- To review audit working papers and audited financial statements to ensure audit is carried out in accordance with approved auditing standards and applicable financial reporting standard.
- Liaise with affiliates - secretaries, tax agents, bankers and etc.
- Liaise with clients on all aspects of audit assignments.
- Bonus and salary Increment (Based on performance appraisal).
- Fun, dynamic and flexible working environment.
- Medical Benefits.
- Annual Leave and Public Holiday observe.
- EPF/Socso/EIS contribution.
- Training will be provided.
- Team building/Annual Dinner/Birthday Celebration.
- 5 working days.
- Office strategically located next to Bangsar LRT, 1 station away to Mid Valley Shopping Centre)
- Degree in Accountancy and/or partial professional qualification in related field.
- Familiar with applicable reporting standard in Malaysia and Companies Act 2016, and Income Tax Act.
- Experience in supervising and coaching junior staff members.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Able to converse in Mandarin be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel and able to work independently.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified Interested candidate please send your resume via online
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities