- Minimum Education: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, in Human Resources Management or Business Management or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Human Resources.
- Language proficiency: Well versed in English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources management.
- Well versed in MS Office applications
- Intelligent, trustworthy, results oriented with good interpersonal and multitasks skills.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
Job Responsibility/Job Description:
1) Performance management
- Monitor probation due date and follow-up with HODs on appraisal form.
- Submit proposal for remuneration package for confirmation.
- Review job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and update them in consultation with the respective managers.
- Record, maintain and monitor attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
2) Hiring process
- Orientation for new hires, including communicate and explain the organization's HR policies to employees.
- Administration of new hire including preparation of documentation and issuance of relevant items such as locker, safety shoes and staff ID.
- Administration of foreign worker’s employment and renewal such as Fomema, Insurance and any immigration related issue.
3) Staff welfare
- Conduct various welfare activities such as Company dinner, luncheon, trip and team building.
- Arrangement in all staff benefit program.
4) Record keeping
- Maintain employee’s leave and medical records.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing.
5) General administration
- Monitor and arrangement of medical exam, typhoid injection and food handling training.
- Renewal on LSI premise and signboard license at Majlis Perbandaran Nilai (MPN).
- Update and liaise with insurance company / Warehouse on road tax and inspection due date for Company’s vehicles (lorry and van).
- Liaise and arrangement with security company, sewerage company, cleaning company, laundry services, water filtration company, hostel’s owner, JPJ & workshop runner and etc.
- Update panel clinics on active employee listing.
- Assist in purchasing urgently required sundry goods / hardware / stationary for LSI’s needs.
- Conduct basic training to staff (e.g. Employee Handbook, Introduction of Company, Hygiene and Cleanliness and etc.)
- Preparation on training proposal on staff request and submit to management. Arrangement on training needs.
7) Competent person for LSI audits, preparation of documentation for audit purposes.
8) Competent person to handle and liaise on hostel's arrangement with Production / Warehouse / QARD.
9) Provide information and assistance to employees, supervisors and managers on human resource and work related issues.
10) Assist in payroll administration as and when necessary.
11) Conduct investigation and statement records on misconduct committed by employees.
12) Other HR and Admin related functions as assigned from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- EPF/SOCSO/EIS provided
- Annual Leave
- Parking space