- Effectively resolve L1 helpdesk queries as per deliverables outlined
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the interaction on the customer’s account in the prescribed format
- Execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines
- Ensure that performance parameters are met to meet SLA targets
- Ensure customer/user confidentiality and data protection at all times
Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Active listening and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts and further effort to resolve issues
- Display Ownership and accountability
- Quickly build trust and confidence with customer
- Own and resolve customer issues efficiently, effectively and empathetically
- Excellent comprehension and articulation skills
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Demonstrate positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and open to feedback
- Patience and perseverance
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation skills (specifically in resetting Customer expectations, realigning KPI’s, etc.)
Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues, evaluate solutions and work with their colleagues, to resolve customer issues
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers’ issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Able to identify sales opportunities and upselling
Time Management Skills
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customer’s time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Ability to Multitask
- Adaptable, results driven, professional and high work standards
- Excellent PC and data entry skills
- General support knowledge of Operating systems across various platforms,
- general productivity applications like MS outlook, MS excel, Lotus Notes etc
- Knowledge on basic concepts of networking.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Mandatory requirement for experienced candidates:
- Technical knowledge/expertise to support technical help related queries and trouble shooting.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a L1 helpdesk / tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Printer Configuration etc.
- Ability to clearly and concisely transfer technical and business knowledge to knowledge base, colleagues and Customers.
- A creative thinker, this person demonstrates initiative and is willing to go the ‘extra mile’;
- Track record of being a team player, in a changing environment
- BSc IT, BCS, CS, any B.E. degree / diploma required
- Proven experience in commercial in bound telephony systems typically used in Call Centres, Help/Service Desks such as CISCO or ALCATEL.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts
- Understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SSL and VPN
- Previous experience using Service Now, HP SM7 experience
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English. Mandarin speaker is a must.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance