1) Proactively suggest and support process improvements and initiatives
2) Develop a framework for understanding Procurement processes and ongoing changes and evolution of these processes.
3) Develop in-depth familiarity with an assigned portfolio of Procurement applications, developing knowledge of how business users utilize the applications as well as competence in the functionality and capability of the Procurement applications.
4) Stay current with the latest capabilities of the applications in procurement
5) Work closely with Procurement users on enhancement and project requests to clearly identify and understand business needs and requirements.
6) Lead requirements analysis, validation, and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, and comprehensible.
7) Translate business requirements into written functional and technical specifications and manage changes to the specifications. Review and sign off with business.
8) Work with external systems integrators in projects and ensure that the artifacts developed by external partners are appropriate and meets business intent.
9) Provide oversight to development execution and testing for complex projects or solutions.
10) Collaborate with business partners to achieve user acceptance of accurate and drive completeness of tests. Work with business users and delivery partners to develop test scenarios and detailed test scripts.
11) Ensure changes introduced into the applications are consistent with the strategic direction and long-term viability of the platforms. Drive simplification of solutions and minimize customization and cost
1) Bachelor’s in supply chain, Computer Science or Statistics or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
2) Understanding of ERP systems and how to gather data within the systems
3) Understanding of basic Procurement processes and categories
4) Ability to compare processes across different organizations and help recommend process automation and improvements
5) Ability to extract and interpret data
6) Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
7) Good Presentation skills to various audience levels
8) Ability in building a positive relationship with team members and work as part of cross-functional teams internationally and virtually.
9) Ability to manage and execute on goals and adapting to new circumstances and adversity.
10) Proficient in data analysis skills, knowledgeable in collecting data, organizing, synthesizing, reporting, recognizing trending and anomalies, drawing decisive conclusions from data.
11) Proficient in data analytics and business intelligence tools. Proficient with Microsoft Excel/Access/PowerPoint
12) Detail-oriented with ability to focus on managing multiple reports and processes.
13) Ability to work with minimal supervision
14) Ability and willingness to work evening hours to support a global team
Perks & Benefits
- 13months Salary
- Profit Sharing
- Loan Interest Subsidy
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities