- Responsible for managing employees in partnership with HODs and play a Strategic HR role.
- Responsible for the entire gamut of HR systems including policies & processes for the University.
- Develops and maintains close relationships with the Deans of Faculties and HODs of various divisions to ensure consistency in strategy, policies and processes.
- Identifies talent gaps in the organization & build talent pipelines to ensure continuity & smooth operations & ensuring closure of key positions.
- Directs the divisional implementation of talent management strategies, policies and standards that provide a competitive level of developing talent and motivation for employees.
- Provides necessary information to the Deans and HODs to enable them to execute on talent management strategies, policies and standards.
- Works collaboratively with internal stakeholders to identify and analyse divisional talent development needs; analyse strategic factors affecting those needs
- Maintain an up-to-date staff handbook and assist in implementing the policies and guidelines contained therein.
- Prepare and develop polices and assist in implementing and clarifying them
- Keep abreast of changing regulations and legislation that may affect employee benefits and advise the Management of any changes
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate superior, the Chief Operating Officer and the Vice Chancellor
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource/Business Management or any relevant related disciplines. Preferably Masters in Human Resource Management
- 10 years of relevant experience in the field of Human Resource Management.
- Preferably in the Higher-Educational Institutions
- Strategic thinking and high result orientation
- Excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical ability and eye for details
- Proactive and high energy
- Creative/ innovative thinking and conceptualization skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities