This position is to provide day-to-day administrative support in the implementation of human resource policies, procedures, and ensure smooth office operations include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
· Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening for shortlisting, arranging interview, employment contracts and etc aligned with local regulations, Company policies and procedures.
· Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures followed by managers and staff
Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, all types of leave
· Payroll management, preparation and payment
· Coordinate in training arrangement with related parties
· Acquire and maintain office furnishing, equipment, and supplies, and provides administrative support
· Perform reception duties, address all general inquiries
· Handle day-to-day of retail commercial tenancy, new opening, business licenses
· Responsible for fit-out by working with landlord leasing, supervise project execution and attend to all technical issue.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
· Excellent communication skills in Bahasa, English and Mandarin (written and verbal)
· Multi-tasking, resourceful and able to work independently
· Experience with office management software like Microsoft 365 Business (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
· Knowing in operate Lightman Worksy HRMS will be added value
· Knowledge in EA 1955 will be added value
We offer competitive wages based on experience. If this opportunity appeals to you, please fill in the application form https://forms.zohopublic.com/CALISTOCORPORATE/form/EMPLOYMENTAPPLICATIONFORM/formperma/q7SIRJ0JjvUhWgeuDYrL7be9iSs5ZyqokrQ0a7VZkZ0 and submit your resume and cover letter (optional) to [email protected] or you may contact CF Wong at 0182192138.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance