- Overall responsible for an engineering and manufacturing section inclusive of process developments, programming and improvement.
- Lead the team, develop manufacturing process know how in higher level.
- Hands on in process study, provide part cycle time study on timely manner and continue improve machining efficiency and capability.
- Creative and innovative with emphasis of quality, cost, cycle time and service to meet overall customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Advanced Diploma /Degree in Mechanical Engineering with sound machining background
- At least 10 years of working experience in machining and programming of complex parts in high technology industries.
- Able to lead and supervise in engineering and manufacturing section and train up personnel to next level
- Show consistent attitude on optimize processes for machining of complex parts
- Experience in 2D and 3D programming for machine part in milling and turning
- Hands on, study new parts, define cycle time for costing,
- Preferred skills: Fixture & tooling know how, Poka-Yoke concept; GD&T; 8D Problem Solving;
- Show good leadership and communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Annual wage supplement
- Half yearly Performance Bonus Incentive
- Medical & Hospitalization insurance
- 5 days week
- Handphone allowance
- Casual (Collar T-Shirt) dress code