1) Responsible for preparation of shipping documents and ensure accurate declaration submission of shipping documents/reports.
2) Responsible to coordinate the shipping operation activities.
3) Responsible to monitor, expedite shipment and ensure timely delivery.
4) Other ad-hoc assignment upon request by the superior
1) Preferably specializing in Logistics/Shipping or equivalent
2) Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
3) Good team player who is independent and self-motivated
4) Responsible. Focus. Fast learner & willing to learn
5) Preferences Gender – Open to both Male & Female candidates
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture