- Provide quality customer support (24/7) through Voice our customers.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle complaints, and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Take extra mile to engage customers.
- To meet / exceed agreed productivity and quality standards (eg: quality call monitoring and customer satisfaction monitors).
- Must possess at least a SPM in any relevant field with at least 1 year working experience in Customer Service.
- Required language (s): English & Bahasa Malaysia, preferred with Mandarin
- Applicants should be Malaysians citizens
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in both English and Malay languages.
- Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment.
- Able to start work immediately.