Our client is one of the leading Data Centre Infrastructure Management Service Provider at Malaysia. We are looking to hire a spirited Head of Operations to take the organization's operations to the next level.
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, with good experience in Data Center Operations.
- Good organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Knowledge of industry's legal rules and guidelines.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualification
- Good company and medical benefits
- Personal growth and career advancement opportunities
- Team-oriented work environment & office culture