- Candidate must graduate from Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a compliance engineer.
- Experience with product testing and process analysis.
- Problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Good in English for both writing and speaking.
- Ensuring the company's technical compliance with applicable laws and regulations in order to meet customer compliance standard.
- Conducting tests and studies into the company's product compliance and troubleshooting products issues.
- Producing reports on compliance testing, developments, and processes.
- Awareness of Policy & Objective Company ( Qualtiy Management System & Environmental Management System).
- Awareness of Responsibile Business Alliance ( RBA Code of Conduct ).
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Performance Bonus
- In house facilities ( ATM, Clinic, Canteen )
- Uniform Provided