- Attend and represent the University at higher education exhibitions, visits to schools, colleges and agent events.
- Assist with education agency management, training and strategy.
- Responsible to plan and deliver recruitment activities for China market
- Prepare and post QIU news weekly on WeChat platform and create other Chinese platforms for QIU.
- Assist with the development of strategies by supplying market intelligence gathered from statistical data, market reports
- Provide advice and assistance around the delivery of targeted marketing campaigns to meet recruitment targets.
- Responsible for distributing relevant university information and promotional materials, and the preparation & translation
- Provide current, accurate and relevant information and suggestions for University admissions staff to support student applications and conversion to enrolment.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business/Mass Communication/Chinese Studies
- Posses excellent and effective communication skills and strong written and spoken command in English and Chinese
- Experienced using China Social Media like WeChat and Weibo
- Willing to travel and work beyond normal working hours (weekend & Public Holidays)
- Good in data analysis
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities