1) Overall knowledge on electronics manufacturing and must be able to collect and analyze data in order to create engineering reports for New products and regular production.
2) Monitor and maintain Assembly yield within KPI target.
3) Key involvement in improving the systems to bring down scrap rate due to process excursions.
4) Initiate process improvements through effective evaluations of test/yield data and manufacturing defects and make adjustments to process equipment accordingly.
5) Program, troubleshoot and maintain manufacturing process equipment as required to meet the required yield target.
6) Support engineering initiatives in evaluating: solders, epoxies, new equipment (installations) and recommend solutions both tactically and strategically.
7) Develop Manufacturing Work Instructions and production routes along with Engineering change orders implementation when applicable.
8) Knowledgeable in SPC and Risk Management/FMEA
9) Provide guidance to machine operators/production employees and show alternate methods of solving or preventing process, business or technical problems.
10) Interact with other functional and business groups or with outside vendors.
11) Comply with Environmental Health and Safety regulations.
12) Train and perform Quality Management Systems cross functional internal audits.
13) Prepare and submit reports, as required.
14) Perform all other duties, as assigned.
1) Bachelor of Science/ Engineering preferably majoring in Electronics or Electrical.
2) Experience working in high mix and high volume manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
3) Good knowledge of process problem solving analysis.
4 Good computer literacy and knowledgeable in SAS JMP, Minitab and SPC knowledge.
5) Must exhibit a strong sense of analytical skills with hands on working attitude on machine troubleshooting will be an added advantage.
6) Adaptable and flexible to rapid changes to the business needs of the company.
7) Experience in supervising and leading a team of process personnel.
Perks & Benefits
- 13months Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Loan Interest Subsidy
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership