- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Preparing reports, analysis, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- To take off quantities from drawings, prepare bills of quantities and prepare cost estimate.
- Able to preparing pre and post tendering process
- Preparing Bill of Quantity and Quotation
- Preparing Interim Payment for subcon Claims
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Quantity Survey
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skill
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, AutoCad
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Able to join immediately.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus (Depend on company performance)
- Working Hour from 9.00am - 6.00pm
- Personal development opportunities