- To coordinate works among inter-department, consultants, clients, authorities, sub-contractors and suppliers in project implementation.
- Monitoring the project timely completion and budget, site progress and as well as quality as per the specification requirements is deemed necessary.
- Plan, manage and complete specific projects within given time and cost target with approved quality.
- Preparation of budgets, monitor, taking correction action and regular updates on status of project.
- Monitor and ensure the construction workers are in accordance with the approved working drawings and to monitor progress of works of project and response to Project Director as necessary.
- Identify and anticipate site and construction problems and implement workable solutions.
- Propose method of construction and resource requirement for effective utilisation.
- Liaise with clients and consultants on technical and contractual matters.
- Manage a team of project personnel.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Building or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years working experience
Applicants are invited to send us a comprehensive resume to [email protected] or apply online