- Diploma/Degree in HR Management.
- At least 2-3 years related working experience in related field.
- Computer literate in Microsoft office application and payroll system.
- Strong numeric and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and written in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu.
- To conducts interview and follow through with hiring processes.
- To manage employee movement (new hires, transfer , promote, termination,retirement and etc.
- To update and maintain employee record, attendance, leave in HR system and employee personal files from time to time.
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations, to manage the process of payroll, salary, commissions and other benefits.
- To liaise with respective government statutory bodies for related matters i.e.EPF, SOCSO, EIS and INCOME TAX.
- To attent and handling employee counseling, grievance and disciplinary matters.
- Responsible for government grants application.
- Implements, manage and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing on payroll transactions including salaries, leave, taxes, and other deductions.
- To manage all full spectrum of HR and Admin related activities including payroll, recruitment, compensation, career development, performance, management, training, personal affairs policies, administration, prepare staff transfer/promotion or confirmation letters and etc.
- Staff Purchase
- Annual Leave
- Medical Claim
- Company Trip
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave