- Oversees the day-to-day work and operations of Outlets to ensure adherence to organization guidelines.
- Optimizing and overseeing operations to ensure efficiency.
- Meet regularly with Outlet staff to provide critical feedback and encouragement.
- Identify organizational or employee related issues and provide effective solutions.
- Setting standards and objectives for across Outlets.
- Create and deliver reports on-going issues to relevant department.
- Execute the set the sales budget, target and Sales analysis
- Effective planning of manpower, stocks and other resources.
- Applicant must be willing to travel from outlet to outlet.
- Similar work experience as Operations Manager/Retail Manager are welcome.
- Preferably with pawn or jewellery knowledge is an advantage but not necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across different levels of an organization.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities