- Various technology exposure!
- Dynamic, Skilled, Experience!
- Rewards and incentive for performer!
- Part of the technical team deployed, managed and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure, this includes application, management tools and software testing.
- Provide technical expertise to client by troubleshooting and fix technical issues via ticketing platform and telephone etc.
- Responsible to prepare and ensure proper documentation for delivery of services
- Assist in project planning, execution and implementation to ensure a smooth project execution.
- Monitor, review, analyze feedback received, and take appropriate solution actions.
- Perform Research and Development on new technologies and applications.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Independent and responsible.
- Self-motivated, passionate to work, and willing to take challenges for self-improvement.
- Willing to do hands-on in implementing server, storage, networking and security project.
- Ability to multitask across different projects.
- Possess at least Diploma / Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Good command in English.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture