As a Technical Administrator & Support in the Company, you are expected to assist all aspects, responsibilities and duties of our After Sales (ASD) and Technical department. The primary role of this position is to assist the Technical Senior Executive to coordinate the day-to-day activities of the company’s ASD & Technical department comprising of the following:
- To provide technical support to both internal (within the organization) and external customers (after sales & maintenance support) in troubleshooting and resolving equipment functionality, software and installation related matters.
- To coordinate the daily service schedules/technician’s duty roster by ensuring that all job assignments are attended by technical team in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible to document and keep record of maintenance support queries from both internal and external customers.
- Work with relevant departments (namely Sales) in resolving technical product-related matters with the support of the Technical Senior Executive and Technical Supervisor(s) as and when needed.
- To diligently update your immediate superiors on all action items on your task list.
- Responsible to provide customer summary reports to update the relevant teams/departments.
- To conduct troubleshooting calls and follow up email communications with clients.
- Assist in basic support and maintenance of the company’s computers and network.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and directing all equipment deliveries and spare part replacement activities.
- To assist with the upkeep of all showroom equipment – ensuring all products are in good working condition at all times.
- Responsible for preparing spare parts quotations within stipulated timelines.
- To communicate with Technogym HQ if and when required to obtain any/all related information.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by Superior and/or Management.
- Ability to work well in a team and is highly motivated.
- Ability to work independently if/when required.
- Punctuality is important, please be on time for all duties and when reporting to work on a daily basis.
- Maintain a high level of enthusiasm with all colleagues and customers at all times.
- Mandatory character traits – honesty, integrity, reliability, proactivity and accountability
- Self-driven, curious, and able to work independently and collaboratively with a position attitude.
- To comprehend and strictly adhere/practice the company’s core values.
- Able to multitask, be organized, tidy and detailed orientated.
- Able to communicate at all levels confidently.
- Have good product knowledge of all products and services offered by the Company.
- Have good communication skill with customers and/or their representatives.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificates/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Engineering
- Mechanical/Electric & Electronic or equivalent.
- Have a basic knowledge in IT will an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 to 3 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture