- To perform daily operation duties.
- To carry-out any other tasks within the capability of technician, which may be delegated as and when required.
- To carry-out ad-hoc assignments, assigned from time to time.
- To carry-out on-site support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma in IT/Computer Hardware, Engineering (Electronic/Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Basic skill of computer literate.
- Possess own transport (Car).
- Possess experience in repairing Printers/Copier will be advantageous.
- Preferably those with at least 1-2 years working experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Medical Subsidy
- Regular Working Hours