- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain information, and take orders.
- Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and databases.
- Compile and maintain records of office activities and business transactions.
- Take inventory and order materials, supplies, and services as needed.
- Make travel arrangements for personnel.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Must be well-verse in Malaysian Employment Act
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- Preferably 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities