Responsible in achieving the sales target set by management, identify new markets and business opportunities, developing marketing campaigns to promote a service with planning and implementing marketing mix strategies to meet the needs, growth and profit of the organization. Conduct market research by giving feedback based on the SWOT and carry out other related duties that assigned.
- Ensure best possible achievement of sales target set by management, including reviewing own sales performance and according to process set by Company.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Prompt and efficient follow up and engagement with leads provided for the purposes of enrolment of students towards Start of Class, either individually or through corporate sales.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Visit, present and provide customers with updated programme and product information and pricing, where applicable.
- Effectively utilize sales, marketing and presentation tools.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on market and buying trends.
- Represent the organization at education fairs, roadshow, previews and other sales & marketing events, exhibitions and demonstrations
- Assist in handling day-to-day matters and providing efficient support for administrative processes.
- Assist in preparing reports, general filing, and marketing department administration tasks.
- Assist in preparing and dealing with sensitive and confidential legal documents, mail distribution, sales reports, and other duties assigned by your superior.
- Supporting operating activities, follow up and administrative skills.
- Liaise with government authorities and private sectors
Assist in attending customer inquiries in a timely and proficient manner via phone and email.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Candidate must possess relevant academic qualifications with minimum of 1 year working experience, preferably in Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years of related working experience.
- Fluent in Bahasa and English. Able to converse in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Digital Softwares / Applications.
- Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, self-managed, organized, have excellent communication skills, and have the ability to prospect new target market, develop relationships, and close deals.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities