You will be reported to the Sales Manager to have regular meetings and in-house training. You are giving an exciting opportunity to share your ideas and help the business continue to grow and help generate sales.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements with customers.
- Develop trusted advisory relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess at least Diploma or Degree in business/marketing or related qualification or hands-on relevant experience.
- Min 1 years of working experience in the customer services field.
- Prefer past working experiences from IT system integrator and distributor.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities