- Ensure work done is carried out in accordance to the drawings and specifications.
- Ensure our workers carry out the work in accordance to the quality and safety requirement.
- Liase with contractors and workers to ensure that project run smoothly.
- Monitor site progress according to project schedule.
- Monitor on materials ordering and delivery on site.
- Co-ordinate the usage of plant and machinery on site.
- Control the wastage of materials on site
- Oversee day to day operations of the facility
- Communicate with customers regarding products and services
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to lead, manage and direct employees.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the maintenance and/or repair of buildings or other structures.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assigned duties efficiently.
- Professional appearance and manner.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- A workplace that promotes growth
- Car park claims, EPF & SOCSO, Medical benefits