1 ) Responsible for process design and work closely with testing & commissioning team to ensure effective water/wastewater treatment system operation and optimization.
2) Collaborate with project management team to build client relationships while interfacing with the client for proposal and project related items.
3) To plan and perform detail design for Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant including develop detail P&ID and review P&ID interms of HAZOP & operation with involvement of commissioning team, process design calculation (Hydraulic,pump
headloss calculation, piping design and etc) and control philosophy.
4) Provide design detailing to engineering design team for issuing of technical drawing such as civil outline drawing, GA drawing & details drawing, nozzle positioning drawing, tank nozzle orientation drawing & etc.
5) Responsible for procument planning & execution. Sourcing of equipment/instrument, checking of specification and equipment selection as per project requirment, price comparison and price negotiation & handle supplier's invoices.
6) Develop and review plans, specifications, datasheet and others project document as per vendor document schedule.
7) To perform authority submission including DOE written notification, DOE written declaration and etc.. according to project timeline.
8) Attend project meeting with clients and prepare minutes of meetings.
9) Conduct sit visits, condition assessments, and process performance evaluations of water/wastewater treatment plants.
10) To liaise with commissioining team to figure the details & pracitical control philosophy & logic as per operation requirement and liaise with electrical contractor for panel design.
11) Recognizes discrepancies in performance monitoring data vs design specification and follow operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
12) To handle process design & engineering enquiry for VO and prepare quotation during project execution stage.
13) Involve in the preparation of proposals, jar test, scopes & budgets and assist with sales activities.
14) Development and coaching of subordinates in order to accomplish business goals and objectives.
15) Establish, review and implement the project document standardization (design templates, SOP & checklist) and filing systems and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering /environmental engineering or equivalent.
Min 3-5 years experience in water & wastewater process engineering
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong critical thinking skills to perform engineering and design responsibilities
Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and with a project team required
- Ability to manage change management and continuous improvement preferred
- Travel will vary, may require travel greater than 30% of the time
- Able to work outstation/oversea
Perks & Benefits
- EPF & SOCSO