We are looking for dedicated Production Engineer (PRECAST) to join our family.
You will play an important role as:
- Conduct daily production quality checking.
- To supervise, coordinate and control sub-labour and sub-contractor's works.
- To perform of full inspection of mould receiving and daily pre-pour inspections of precast components with consultant’s representative according to approved precast shop drawings.
- To assist Senior Production Engineer in managing a team of Production Supervisors, and workers in ensuring timely production and delivery of precast components.
- Liaising with Production Department’s member and sub-contractors for any non-conformance for pre-pour inspection.
- Ensure execution of production progress are follow the production schedule within the time frame given.
- Any other tasks which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree or any equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in precast industry
- Keep up to date on digital trends and computer literate
How will this career benefit you?
- On job Training
- Conducive environment to work and opportunity to prove yourself
- Attractive salary package (based on experiences) + Allowances or Overtime(if any)
- Annual Increment(if any) + Performance Bonus + medical benefits