- Assist in resolving all technical and site issues and liaise with clients, designers and sub-contractors to ensure that all works are done according to approved drawing and specification.
- To monitor, supervise and coordinate site activities and ensure contractor work is done as scheduled and up to standard.
- To maintain all the relevant forms, documents, correspondence and records of the progress of works / weekly reports in an orderly manner.
- To prepare fit-out schedule or critical path prior for construction and renovation works.
- Diploma/ Certificate or equivalent in Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management, M&E, C&S.
- 4 years experience in Project Coordination/ Management of small to large scale corporate interior fit-out
- Experience in dealing with Clients, sub-contractors, suppliers, local Authorities and able to chair site meetings.
- Fluent communication, read and write in both English and Mandarin languages.